Our I.T. Support Agreements include as standard:-
- Telephone, Email or Remote Support requests are unlimited
- Quarterly Account meetings
- SLA with Guaranteed response times
- Engineer despatched within 1 hour for onsite assistance resolving critical issues
- Recovery plans for Critical Hardware
- Discounted rate for Project work
- 3rd Party Supplier Liaison
- Monitoring Software included
- Anti-Virus Subscription included
- Renewals, Licenses, Subscriptions and Warranties managed
Typically we deal with Clients in one of four ways:-
Standard Support Agreement
Our Standard Support offering provides you with unlimited Remote Helpdesk support or advice on any aspect of the items covered, the only additional costs are for onsite visits at a reduced hourly rate.
Plus Support Agreement
Plus Support gives your business a fixed price monthly plan for all the Support you need – both Onsite and Remote support are unlimited.
3rd Line Support Agreement
We developed our 3rd line service for Organisations with existing onsite support staff that requires a level of technical expertise beyond that which the onsite staff can provide. Typically we see this in enterprises with a high level of technical sophistication that mandates that support be available on demand for these systems in a way that traditional consultancy does not provide for. These are also the Clients that typically have 24/7 or Out of Hours Support requirements in line with their Business operations.
- Comes with a set number of Hours Support each month (determined by Client)
- Additional Support Hours billed at an agreed rate
- Availability, SLA & Response times agreed with you to suit your needs
Ad Hoc Support
Our services are also available on an ad-hoc basis, charged by the hour if you aren’t yet ready to commit to a Support Agreement.