2nd Line Technical Support Engineer – Field/Helpdesk Role
Due to continued growth, a Full-time position has arisen for an experienced IT Field Support Engineer/Helpdesk Engineer, to join our technical team within a growing Managed Service Provider.
Time will be split between our Helpdesk and the Field, comprising of Service Desk Remote Support and Onsite Installations of IT equipment. This is a position with excellent prospects for career advancement within a busy, energetic, friendly and highly capable IT support team.
You will be;
- An experienced technical support professional with a minimum of 2 years in MSP environment.
- An active problem solver with the ability to think on your feet.
- A skilled communicator.
- Committed to going the extra mile for client satisfaction.
- Willing to put the team first.
- Driver with own vehicle.
You will have working knowledge and experience of the following;
- Field experience – pickups, drop offs and diagnostics.
- Remote Technical Support via Telephone and Email.
- Microsoft Desktop and Server Operating System Support.
- Basic Network and Internet Support including Associated Hardware.
- Microsoft Core infrastructure services (AD, DNS, DHCP, RDP).
- Microsoft Exchange and Office 365.
- Microsoft Office Suites Support.
- Backup Technologies.
- Basic Firewalling and Routing.
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam Software and Services.
- IT Hardware Installation, Maintenance and Support experience.
The following would be desirable and strengthen your application;
- Microsoft Certified Professional.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Associate.
- COMPTIA A+.
- Manufacturer Accreditations such as HP, Dell etc…
Please note that an Enhanced DBS check will be required prior to any offer of employment.
Salary: £18,000.00 to £25,000.00 dependent upon experience.
Please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com