Some of the most common questions regarding websites are “What can you do to help improve my website page ranking?” and “how do i get my website top of google?”. The answer is simple – Nothing. However there are many, mnay things you can do to improve your website. These include factors on your website and off your website.
- Check that you website is in the Google index
- Verify that your site ranks for your domain name
- Let Google know your website exists
- Make sure google can find and often revisits your website
- Make sure your content is useful and relevant
In the code on your web pages, you need to have desciptive meta data, these include meta description, meta keywords and meta title. User do not see these but search engines do.
over the coming weeks i will post more free advice but if you would like ARC IT to help with this we can, from as little as £25. Just drop us a quick email.